Re: switching documentation build to XSLT

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: switching documentation build to XSLT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We are now proposing that we change the way the HTML documentation is
> built from jade/openjade+docbook-dsssl to xsltproc+docbook-xsl.

> The actual patch to make this change is attached.  For the build
> process, nothing changes, e.g., 'make' or 'make html' will still have
> the same purposes.

This has been committed.

If you find any changes in the output that bother you, let pgsql-docs know.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLT stylesheets by default
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLT stylesheets by default