Re: PHP/postgreSQL

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: PHP/postgreSQL
Дата
Re: PHP/postgreSQL  (vince@weaktight.com)
Список pgsql-php
Are you sure your isp isn't blocking access?  First thought to come
to mind is shaw cable might be blocking port 5432.  Can you try and
telnet to the box from your server on port 5432?  Also check to make
sure pgsql is listening on tcp/ip.  Also if you're a home shaw
customer, are you behind a nat router?  Have you opened up access on
the nat router to get to your box behind it?

HTH,

Gavin