RE: JDBC support

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: JDBC support
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
The sources are in the main source tree (src/interfaces/jdbc).

Historically, I've kept pre-compiled binaries (in jar format) on my web
site:

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount@maidstone.gov.uk
WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough
Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray S. Cunningham [mailto:rcunningham@ispring.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 7:40 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Subject: [INTERFACES] JDBC support

On your website it states that you offer JDBC support ...

PostgreSQL offers a multitude of connections and interfaces, including ODBC,
JDBC, C/C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and others. It also supports a wide
variety of operating systems, including Linux, xBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX,
Irix, NextStep, Windows NT/2000 and more.
I could not locate the JDBC driver in the download area of your website.
All I see is the ODBC driver.  When you say you offer a JDBC connection
interface, do you mean only JDBC-ODBC bridge?  If so, when will you offer a
native JDBC driver?  Thanks.
- Ray Cunningham