RE: PostgresqlDataSource

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: PostgresqlDataSource
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Is the first line of stdout that your app is generating:

followed by a blank line?

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council
Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: panther [mailto:panther@cwws.net]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 2:52 AM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] PostgresqlDataSource

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Mike Engelhart wrote:

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on my problem.
I wrote a C program thats query my postgressql database and sends its
results to the screen.. I can see the results when I run its as
standalone.
But, when I run it throw Apache 1.3.12 all I get is a blank screen..  like
its not using stdout like most programs does or something

anyways thanx