Question about DBCP prepared statement pooling with postgres

От George Woodring
Тема Question about DBCP prepared statement pooling with postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
We are looking at implementing prepared statement pooling and I have a
question if it provides any gains with a heavily updated database.  I am
worried that the query plans will become stale an inefficient.

A coworker mentioned "jdbc prepared statement" != "psql or perl prepared
statement" and it is recommended for web environments (which we are).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Woody

iGLASS Networks