Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem

От Daniel Kalchev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This is not because of BSD/OS, but because of gcc. I found some 'char'
references in the regex routines and am working on that currently.

I can confirm that other software on BSD/OS works correctly with locales, such
as vi, less etc. Apparently we need unsigned char in order to do anything
sensible with char values over 127.

Daniel

>>>Angelos Karageorgiou said:
> >                         (strcmp(opname,"~*")> > == 0 && isalpha((unsigned char)n->val.val.str[pos])))> > > > should
workfor you. Can you confirm this?> > --> > Tatsuo Ishii> > It did for me , BSD/OS is veeeery finicky with the way it
treatschars. It > upgrades them to ints and from then on isalpha isupper do not work.> I have tried with
--unsigned-chargcc switch the result was the same, only> with a cast to (unsigned char) do all the char related
functionswork> as advertised.> > I am sorry to say I have not had any input from other internationals using> BSDI with
anon-english character set.> > > -- > Incredible Networks LTD       Angelos Karageorgiou> 20 Karea st,
+30.1.92.12.312(voice)> 116 36 Athens, Greece.        +30.1.92.12.314 (fax)> http://www.incredible.com
angelos@incredible.com(e-mail)>

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] another locale problem