Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Did I get all the big items just discussed?

Maybe they're too big issues just to add, but when I discuss Postgresql
with people responsible for company decisions about databases they
always mention

- Scalability. This may come if PostgreSQL INC will introduce
clusterwide servers

- Security. One main point is the roll forward facility. I think all
the commercial db's has this?

- Up time. This means hot backup and no locking of the database during
vacuum.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6