Port Bug Report: Postmaster fails to compile-gettimeofday

От Unprivileged user
Тема Port Bug Report: Postmaster fails to compile-gettimeofday
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name        : Ferenc Gyurcsan
Your email address    : tfg@ns.vpszk.bme.hu

Category        : install: compile
Severity        : serious

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Linux 2.2.1 ELF

  PostgreSQL version : 6.4.2

  Compiler used      :  gcc   2.7.2.3-7

Hardware:
---------
Pentium, Debian Slink distr.
Linux brian 2.2.4 #2 Mon Mar 29 10:18:04 CEST 1999 i586 unknown

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
make            3.77-4
flex            2.5.4a-3
libc6-dev       2.0.7

Problem Description:
--------------------
I tried to compile postgres, but the compilation stopped with
the following:
postmaster.c: In function `ServerLoop':
postmaster.c:626: too few arguments to function `gettimeofday'
postmaster.c:665: too few arguments to function `gettimeofday'
postmaster.c:624: warning: unused variable `tz'
postmaster.c: In function `DoBackend':
postmaster.c:1451: too few arguments to function `gettimeofday'
postmaster.c:1406: warning: unused variable `tz'
make: *** [postmaster.o] Error 1

Test Case:

Solution:
---------