The *good* Chinese info regarding porting Postgres to NT

От Albert Chen
Тема The *good* Chinese info regarding porting Postgres to NT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

I wanted to try porting Postgres to NT last week, I searched the mailing
list archive and found Kevin Lo's homepage:

http://members.tripod.com/~kevlo/postgres/postgresinstall.txt

It has "Chinese" doc. about porting Postgres to NT, then I followed
his intructions to do. And yes, I make it :))

Thomas G. Lockhart and Kevin asked the webmaster to add this link,
but seems he doesn't do it utill now, right? See this topic thread.
Because I can't find any Chinese info. about that on your website, so
that's the reason why I search mailing list archive.
I still can't figure out why the webmaster doesn't want to add Kevin's
page?? Because this page is *Chinese*??
Anyway, at least I ported Postgres to NT successfully according to
Kevin's homepage, I hope you guys considering to add this great Chinese
info.
BTW, do you have a coordinator?

Thanks in advance,
Albert Chan.