Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF

От Alvin van Raalte
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just re-posted my patch that fixes this problem of to the pgaccess
maintainer. It removes all reference to LINUX_ELF from the makefiles so
solving the problem. However to be consistent with the other ports
maybe it should be defined instead. I just assumed (always a very bad
thing to do!) that whoever partially removed the LINUX_ELF logic new
what they were doing and completed the job.

See pgsql/src/interfaces/libpgtcl/Makefile.in to see what I am talking
about.

Alvin