Re: [INTERFACES] Configuration & libpgtcl.so problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux

От Alvin van Raalte
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Configuration & libpgtcl.so problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I think we must be the only people left using tcl under Linux. This
hasn't worked for at least a month. In fact I cant recall any 6.3
version working.

However attached is a patch that I submitted a while ago that fixes the
problem.

Alvin.

Вложения