Re: Images in the official documentation

От Pavel Golub
Тема Re: Images in the official documentation
Дата
Re: Images in the official documentation  (Jürgen Purtz <juergen@purtz.de>)
Список pgsql-docs
Hello, Jürgen.

You wrote:

JP> On 19.07.2018 14:06, Pavel Golub wrote:
>> I disagree. From what I heard, GraphViz is the winner for now. I can
>> give you my two cents: plantuml is another good choice

JP> Ok, please give us an example - possibly the two previous graphics.

Fair enough. Let's try different formats. Sorry, what exactly previous
graphics we're talking about?

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

От: Jürgen Purtz
Сообщение: Re: Images in the official documentation