Re: PQclientEncoding() returns -1, resulting in possible assertion failure in psql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PQclientEncoding() returns -1, resulting in possible assertion failure in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Also, what is the difference between _PG_LAST_ENCODING_, which is the
> last encoding enum, and the pg_wchar_tbl length calculation?  Are they
> the same?

They certainly should be; I don't think it's the responsibility of these
functions to defend against them not being so.

> If so, we should just use _PG_LAST_ENCODING_.

Well, we should use PG_VALID_ENCODING() imo.

Сообщение: Re: PQclientEncoding() returns -1, resulting in possible assertion failure in psql
Сообщение: Re: PQclientEncoding() returns -1, resulting in possible assertion failure in psql