Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2014-01-13 16:25:48 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> If we did, then either the master would also have failed (so we'd not
>> be here), or there's a discrepancy between master and slave data,
>> in which case we've got bigger problems than this.

> If we crashed during replay and then restart replaying it might, at
> least without the STANDBY_SNAPSHOT_READY check. I think.

Perhaps, but the code in question isn't needed during crash recovery, only
during hot standby; so modulo the possibility that the check for that is
broken, I don't see a problem.

Сообщение: Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby 9.2.6 -> 9.2.6 PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages