Re: BUG #15210: Internal Server Error When Attempting to Look at Trigger Functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15210: Internal Server Error When Attempting to Look at Trigger Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Petty, Diana" <Diana.Petty@csra.com> writes:
> I checked the server log and saw nothing that looked like it would be related to my error.  But to be sure I made the
errorhappen again and the log wasn't changed.

Hm.  "Internal server error" seems to be stretching the truth then.
Anyway, at this point I'd concur with David's advice to report it to
the pgadmin list.

От: "Petty, Diana"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15210: Internal Server Error When Attempting to Look atTrigger Functions
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15211: Urjent