Re: BUG #17953: Libpq can stall indefinitely with non-tls localhost (127.0.0.1) connection

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #17953: Libpq can stall indefinitely with non-tls localhost (127.0.0.1) connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 01/06/2023 07:27, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I can craft a POC if neccessary, precise steps are not super clear at this
> time. But the PQexecFinish() stalled several times withtout TLS with the
> following stack (with TLS, not a single instance of this is observed):

Yeah, I think we'll need a self-contained repro to debug this. Or at
least a lot more details on what the query is, what the server is doing
when that happens, etc. A wireshark trace might be useful.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)