Re: BUG #5820: FATAL: could not access file "libpqwalreceiver": No such file or directory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5820: FATAL: could not access file "libpqwalreceiver": No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Leif Gunnar Erlandsen" <leif@lako.no> writes:
> Postgresql compiled from source and placed in
> /local/postgresql/9.0.2

> libpqwalreceiver.so is located in /local/postgresql/9.0.2/lib64 while
> recovery is trying to load it from /local/postgresql/9.0.2/lib

.../lib is where I'd expect it to be.  Did you move the libraries to
.../lib64 by hand, or something like that?  If so, you would need to
modify the paths chosen by configure; you can't just manually
rearrange the installation tree.