Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

Thank you for the review and your patch. I have tested with minimum OpenSSL version 1.0.2 support and incorporated your
changesinto the v9 patch as attached.

 > In my -08 timezone, the date doesn't match what's recorded either
 > (it's my "tomorrow"). I think those probably just need to be converted
 > to UTC explicitly? I've attached a sample diff on top of v8 that
 > passes tests on my machine.

Yes, I noticed this in the SSL test too. I am also in GTM-8, so for me the tests would fail too due to the time zone
differencesfrom GMT. It shall be okay to specifically set the outputs of pg_stat_ssl, ssl_client_get_notbefore, and
ssl_client_get_notafteto be in GMT time zone. The not before and not after time stamps in a client certificate are
generallyexpressed in GMT.

Thank you!

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)