Re: Explain says 8 workers planned, only 1 executed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Explain says 8 workers planned, only 1 executed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alastair McKinley <a.mckinley@analyticsengines.com> writes:
> Thanks for solving the mystery.  I think this might be a missing point in section 15.2 in the docs.
> I wonder will this ever be improved or should I just write to temporary tables instead of return query?

I just posted a patch to improve that [1], but it's not something we'd be
likely to back-patch into existing releases.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1741.1584847383%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Сообщение: Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)
Сообщение: Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)