BUG #18237: C:\Users\админ\AppData\Local\Temp\postgresql_installer_7ddb2d40c9

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18237: C:\Users\админ\AppData\Local\Temp\postgresql_installer_7ddb2d40c9
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18237
Logged by:          Aibek Omar
Email address:      omar-aybek@mail.ru
PostgreSQL version: 16.1
Operating system:   процессор x64

Error running
C:\Users\админ\AppData\Local\Temp\postgresql_installer_e601afe20f

Every time I download PostgreSQL, I encounter such files with different
names, for example:
postgresql_installer_e0e615480a
postgresql_installer_5909fd8839

What should I do?

Please provide more detailed information about this error. I encounter it
consistently whenever I download PostgreSQL. The error messages refer to
files with varying names, as illustrated above. I would appreciate guidance
on how to resolve this issue. If needed, I will forward this message to the
support team for further assistance.