BUG #18033: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18033: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18033
Logged by:          Shashanth Reddy
Email address:      shashanthreddy7@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.11
Operating system:   Windows

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection to localhost:5436 refused.
Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is
accepting TCP/IP connections. AM facing this issue while trying to connect
to Postgres from my java code. Can you please suggest me the way to get the
list of ports that ara avialble for me to use?