BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18027
Logged by:          Andres Martin del Campo Campos
Email address:      andres@invisible.email
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system:   PostgreSQL 13.2 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled b

I'm trying to use logical replication to replicate a table of 69GB it's been
a week and it hasn't synced but the table says (in the database where I'm
replicating this table) is now 400GB and I'm running out of space. What's
wrong, first I thought it was because of all the WAL logs but I'm now
assuming it's something else. Anyone has experienced something like this?
You help is much appreciated.