Re: Install 8.1 on Mac OS 10.4

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: Install 8.1 on Mac OS 10.4
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello Viva,

Here's a good tutorial on installing PostgreSQL on Tiger:

http://keyvaluecoding.com/Tiger/postgres.html

I'm running PostgreSQL 8.1 on my PowerBook right now. I had no issues
with the configure script when following the above instructions.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB  T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com

On Dec 3, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Viva Chu wrote:

> I'm trying to compile postgresql 8.1 on my powerbook, mac os 10.4.
> Can't
> seem to get the ./configure script to run correctly.  Config.log
> shows that
> there is an error when trying to run the gcc compiler.   It looks
> like the
> postgres configure script tries to configure some base directories
> and is
> appending "</dev/null >&5" to any gcc commands.  My config.log is
> attached.
>
> The configure script looks like greek to me.  Any ideas as to how
> to fix
> this?
>
> Viva
>
> <config.log>