Re: [BUGS] BUG #14155: bloom index error with unlogged table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14155: bloom index error with unlogged table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Do I understand the process correctly?  The current 9.6 docs reflect what
> was committed and branched as beta1.  Ongoing work is done against master
> (devel docs).  When beta2 is released it is branched from the current
> master; not beta1.  At that point the current devel docs will become the
> new 9.6 docs.

There is no beta1 branch.  9.6 is still the master branch, and beta2 will
be stamped on master, as will at least the next couple of betas.  We will
branch off REL9_6_STABLE whenever we're ready to open the tree for
9.7^H^H^H10 development, which likely won't be till September.  (The
point here is to try to keep people focused on stabilizing 9.6 for
awhile longer yet.  Last year we opened new development in the summer,
and that had a detrimental effect on getting 9.5 out the door.)