BUG #17958: There was a error message while installing postgreSQL15 or 14 .

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17958: There was a error message while installing postgreSQL15 or 14 .
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17958
Logged by:          Benjamin Thomas
Email address:      bthodev1001@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.0
Operating system:   windows10

While installing postgre, there was a error message at the end of installing
about 95%.
Error Dialog message :
Problem running post-install step. Installation may not complete
correctly.
Failed to start the database server.

That's why after installation, I can't start server.
Please tell me about the reason and how to fix it immediately.
Thanks for your kindness.