BUG #17933: pgAgent - password doesn't work

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17933: pgAgent - password doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17933
Logged by:          Luiz Carlos G. P. C. Branco
Email address:      meedhos@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.2
Operating system:   CentOS 9

I can connect with psql (local connection, network connection, using ldap
accounts, using internal postresql passwords) but pgAgent can't connect
(tryed pgagent as command line with "-l 2" to debug alway give me error, my
pg_hba was:

local   all             postgres                               md5
host    all             postgres     0.0.0.0/0            md5
host    all             usr_fdw      0.0.0.0/0            md5
host    all             all               0.0.0.0/0            ldap
ldapserver=<my_dc>
ldapbasedn="<distinguishedname_of_the_OU_whereis_my_users>"
ldapbinddn="<user_to_connect>@<my_domain>" ldapbindpasswd="<my_password>"
ldapsearchfilter="(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=$username)(memberOf=<distinguishedname_of_my_ldap_group>))"

I tryed (a lot) and discovered that pgAgent ONLY connect if I added in
pg_hba the first line "host    all             postgres
127.0.0.1/32            trust". For security reasons I totally disagre about
permit connections as postgres without password... So, basicly, the pgAgent
code need some correction about the use of password.