BUG #17931: Faild to stop PostgresSQL Service

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17931: Faild to stop PostgresSQL Service
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17931
Logged by:          JJ Wu
Email address:      wjyong@sh163.net
PostgreSQL version: 12.4
Operating system:   Windows Server 2016

We have a product using PostgresSQL as DB. Recently we got a report from the
end user. It is said that PostgreSQL Service failed to stop.
I checked the whole directory of PostgreSQL. There is no changes for
PostgreSQL executable files. There is only difference for our DB files.
Is there any hint about the cause that PostgreSQL service can't  be stopped?
We are confused about it for many weeks. Thanks a lot.