Re: BUG #18464: Replacing a SQL function silently drops the generated columns that use this function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18464: Replacing a SQL function silently drops the generated columns that use this function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?Q?R=C3=A9mi_Cura?= <remi.cura@gmail.com> writes:
> I tried to reproduce, and as you pointed out, updating the function in
> place is not what dropped the columns.
> Instead, I must have dropped and recreated the function, which indeed drops
> the generated columns.
> I still feel this is a very dangerous behavior.

Yeah, we changed this at v15.  See

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/17439-7df4421197e928f0%40postgresql.org

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=cb02fcb4c

От: Dmitry Dolgov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18463: Possible bug in stored procedures with polymorphic OUT parameters
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18463: Possible bug in stored procedures with polymorphic OUT parameters