Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Generate fmgr prototypes automatically

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Generate fmgr prototypes automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Generate fmgr prototypes automatically

BTW, now that I've looked through this patch ... why does it add

+#include "nodes/nodes.h"
+#include "nodes/pg_list.h"

to utils/builtins.h?  AFAICS that shouldn't be necessary, since
there are no declarations in builtins.h that weren't there before.
And seeing that this results in builtins.h being included in even more
places than before, surely we want to minimize that file's inclusion
footprint.