Re: Postgresql7.4.11 compilation failing on Mac Intels

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql7.4.11 compilation failing on Mac Intels
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Nishant <s_nishant@yahoo.com> writes:
> I was compiling the sources of postgresql 7.4.11 on a
> MAC OS X version 10.4.1 with Intel Pentium 4
> processor.

Is there a reason you need to use such an old version of Postgres on
such a bleeding-edge platform?  PG 8.0 or 8.1 would be much more likely
to work out-of-the-box, because we got rid of some of the assumptions
about "this OS only runs on that processor(s)" in 8.0.