Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain
Дата
Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> So, here are the commands that still remain with TailMatches to cover
> this case, per gram.y:
> - CREATE TABLE
> - CREATE INDEX
> - CREATE VIEW
> - GRANT
> - CREATE TRIGGER
> - CREATE SEQUENCE
> New patches are attached.

I've reviewed and committed the first of these patches.  I found a few
mistakes, mostly where you'd converted TailMatches to Matches without
adding the leading words that the original author had left out of the
pattern.  But man, this is mind-numbingly tedious work :-(.  I probably
made a few more mistakes myself.  Still, the code is enormously more
readable now than when we started, and almost certainly more reliable.

I'm too burned out to look at the second patch tonight, but hopefully
will get to it tomorrow.