Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Wen Yi
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think the output need to change, like this:

postgres=# \du+
                                       List of roles
 Role name | Login | Attributes  | Password | Valid until | Connection limit | Description
 test      |       | Inherit     |          |             |                  |
 test2     | Can   | Inherit     | Has      |             |                  |
 wenyi     | Can   | Superuser  +|          |             |                  |
           |       | Create DB  +|          |             |                  |
           |       | Create role+|          |             |                  |
           |       | Inherit    +|          |             |                  |
           |       | Replication+|          |             |                  |
           |       | Bypass RLS  |          |             |                  |
(3 rows)