Broken link in pgcrypto documentation

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Broken link in pgcrypto documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/pgcrypto.html

I was going through the links in pgcrypto documentation and I realized that
one of the links at Useful Reading section do not work.

interhack.net seems to be down for a while whereas interhack.com contains a
portion of the contents of the former website in a different hierarchy. I
did some digging and I believe we can update that link to the same set of
information on the other website.

Relevant page:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgcrypto.html#PGCRYPTO-NOTES-USEFUL-READING

Current link that does not work: