Re: crosstab

От A.M.
Тема Re: crosstab
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 4, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Aram Fingal wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2012, at 4:18 PM, Misa Simic wrote:
>
>> Inside PL/R you can take the same table as it is (unpivoted) as your data.frame and then pivot it inside R using
reshapepackage,,, And then inside PL/R function do whatever you would like to do with data i.e export to whatever... -
butyou cant return it pivoted as result of Postgres function..

>  Okay, you just answered my question in reply to Joe Conway (crossed in the mail).  So I could just use write.table()
fromR to save to disk or I might even have the PL/R procedure write a heatmap or PCA plot to disk, again without
returningany rows to PostgreSQL.

> -Aram

Or you could return the heatmap/plot as BYTEA data or use arrays as necessary.

Cheers,

От: Aram Fingal
Сообщение: Re: crosstab
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"