Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers

От Mikhail Gribkov
Тема Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hi Daniel,

I have reviewed the patch and I liked it (well I did liked it already since it was a part of login trigger patch
previously).

All tests are passed and the manual experiments with all types of event triggers are also passed.

Everything is fine and I think It can be marked as Ready for Committer, although I have one final question.
There is a complete framework for disabling various types of the event triggers separately, but, the list of valid GUC
valuesonly include 'all' and 'none'. Why not adding support for all the event trigger types separately? Everything is
alreadythere in the patch; the only thing needed is expanding couple of enums. It's cheap in terms of code size and
evencheaper in terms of performance. And moreover - it would be a good example for anyone adding new trigger types.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author