Re: hi

От Adam Ruth
Тема Re: hi
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You can start with the information_schema tables, most databases have
them so it's probably best to learn them first. After that you can
delve into the pg_* tables, if you need something not in the
information_schema tables. Here's a link to some info.

http://www.alberton.info/postgresql_meta_info.html