Re: sql function returning composite type

От Ivan
Тема Re: sql function returning composite type
Дата
Re: sql function returning composite type  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

TL> Ivan <Ivan-Sun1@mail.ru> writes:
>> Suppose we have sql function which returns composite type.
>> When such function's last select statement doesn't return any row
>> error occurs -
>> ERROR:  function returning row cannot return null value.

TL> Works for me (tested in 7.4.5 and CVS tip).

I've just (an hour ago) get latest version from CVS.

"PostgreSQL 8.0.0beta2 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled by GCC gcc.exe (GCC) 3.2.3 (mingw special 20030504-1)"

Still have the same error - ERROR:  function returning row cannot return null value

I attached sql file.
Error occurs when do

select * from "test"('secon')

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:Ivan-Sun1@mail.ru

Сообщение: Re: sql function returning composite type
Сообщение: Re: sql function returning composite type