Replication between different architectures

От Phil Endecott
Тема Replication between different architectures
Дата
Re: Replication between different architectures  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear Experts,

Is replication going to work from an x86-64 master to an
arm64 replica?

These are AWS EC2 instances, both 64-bit. I may eventually move
them all to ARM, but have a mix of architectures temporarily.
What could possibly go wrong ?!

(If it does fail, will I notice before it's too late?)

Thanks, Phil.