Re: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gavin Roy <gavinr@aweber.com> writes:
> Our code which works in previous versions of Postgres uses UPDATE RETURNING
> and INSERT RETURNING in combination with RETURN QUERY. It appears that in
> the parallelism updates, RETURN QUERY now only accepts SELECT queries.

Yeah, that's a mistake, previously reported and fixed at

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=e0eba586b

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14
Сообщение: Re: Regression in PL/PGSQL code using RETURN QUERY with Postgres 14