Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Clean up package namespace use and use of Safe in plperl.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Clean up package namespace use and use of Safe in plperl.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
adunstan@postgresql.org (Andrew Dunstan) writes:
> Clean up package namespace use and use of Safe in plperl.

According to buildfarm member kite, there is more than one spelling of
the Perl warning message that was (randomly?) chosen for the test added
here.  I doubt it's worth maintaining a variant expected file for this
--- I'd suggest picking a simpler warning or dropping the actual
warning-generation aspect of the test.