Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The issue is the issue:
>     test=> drop table test;
>     DROP
>     test=> create table test(x int);
>     CREATE
>     test=> insert into test values (3);
>     INSERT 72169 1
>     test=> select * from test where test in (select x from test);
>     NOTICE:  unknown node tag 704 in fireRIRonSubselect()
>     NOTICE:  Node is: { IDENT "test" }
>     ERROR:  ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 704

Hmm.  Doesn't happen if one does
select * from test where x in (select x from test);

Is there any rational interpretation to the first query?  test is not an
available column name, so I don't know what it is supposed to mean.

I'm having a hard time seeing this as a showstopper bug... at best it's
an error that needs to be caught somewhere where a better error message
can be given...