Re: pg_stat_statements: rows not updated for CREATE TABLE AS SELECTstatements

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements: rows not updated for CREATE TABLE AS SELECTstatements
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Fujii Masao-4 wrote
> Attached is the patch that makes pgss track the total number of rows
> retrieved or affected by CREATE TABLE AS, SELECT INTO,
> CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW and FETCH. I think this is new feature
> rather than bug fix, so am planning to add this patch into next CommitFest
> for v14. Thought?

Thanks !
maybe v13, if this was considered as a bug that don't need backport ?

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16341: Installation with EnterpriseDB Community installer inNT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM context not possible