Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> thank you for patch v14, that fix problems inherited from temporary
tables.
>> it seems that this ASSERT problem with pgss patch is still present ;o(
>>

> Sorry but we are busy on fixing and improving IVM patches. I think fixing
> the assertion failure needs non trivial changes to other part of
> PosthreSQL.
> So we would like to work on the issue you reported after the pgss patch
> gets committed.

Imagine it will happen tomorrow !
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html

От: Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Trying to pull up EXPR SubLinks