Re: Refresh Publication takes hours and doesn´t finish

От PegoraroF10
Тема Re: Refresh Publication takes hours and doesn´t finish
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Restart Postgres means exactly what ? We tried just restart the service but
we tried to refresh publication the old view was used because it took 2hours
and gave us a timeout.

I found some people talking that I need to initdb, but initdb means recreate
entirely my database or just reinstall my postgres server ?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html