Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.

От TalGloz
Тема Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using Fedora 28 OS and I'll check it with PGXS. The funny thing is that
everything works when I comment every code line connected to the SEAL
library.

The cppcodec library is also an external library installed to
/usr/local/include/cppcodec like the SEAL library.

Regards,
Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.