Re: PostgreSQL C Language Extension with C++ Code

От TalGloz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL C Language Extension with C++ Code
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Let me see if I understood you correctly. I cant have a code like this:

extern "C" {
        int sum_of_numbers(){
                std::vector<int> numbers {23, 445, 64};
                int sum = 0;
                for (auto &item : numbers){
                        sum += item;
                }
                return sum;
        }
}

And I have to declare my function with inside the
Datum sum_of_numbers(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS){
        // function code here
}

Sorry for the log mails. I'm having problems to understand, how to change
the construction of myfunc.cpp to run the code.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Сообщение: Re: Replication failure, slave requesting old segments
Сообщение: Re: Replication failure, slave requesting old segments