Statically linking ICU with Postgres

От leoaaryan
Тема Statically linking ICU with Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was able to link ICU library with postgres as shared objects using the
configure command:
./configure --prefix=/leoaaryan/postgres-10 ... --with-icu
ICU_CFLAGS="-I/leoaaryan/postgres-10/include"
ICU_LIBS="-L/leoaaryan/postgres-10/lib -licuuc -licudata -licui18n"

Now I'm trying link ICU with postgres as a static library.
This is how I have compiled and installed ICU:
./runConfigureICU Linux/gcc --prefix=/leoaaryan/postgres-10
--enable-shared=no --enable-static
make
make install

I can see libicu*.a in the directory /leoaaryan/postgres-10/lib. But I'm not
able to make the postgres source code with it.
./configure --prefix=/leoaaryan/postgres-10 ... --with-icu
ICU_CFLAGS="-I/leoaaryan/postgres-10/include"
ICU_LIBS="-L/leoaaryan/postgres-10/lib"

Is there a way to link ICU library to Postgres statically?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html