Re: Re: libpq++

От Justin Banks
Тема Re: Re: libpq++
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
 J> On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote: >> I am not so much the libpq++ maintainer as the one who applies
people's>> patches.  There is an interfaces list that would love to hear about your >> work.  I am CC'ing them on this.
We certainly need libpq++ improvements. >> If you would prefer not to deal with the interfaces list, send something >>
tome and I will send it over there.

 J> Working on rewrite--can do some serious work once my new laptop arrives.

OK. The shmem stuff requires some more work in order for the cursor stuff to
work right, anyway.

-justinb

--
Justin Banks Tricord, Inc. justinb@tricord.com
In the good old days physicists repeated each other's experiments,

От: Sanjay Arora
Сообщение: Null values where they should not be...HELP Please!!
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: libpq++