Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> I changed it by myself and have tested it since yesterday.
> I also tested a simple sample program. However I've got no
> message for winsock errors under Windows-NT 4.0.

It appeared to me that the parameters passed to FormatMessage
were wrong, too (the handle for netmsg.dll needs to be passed in,
I'd think).  Perhaps that explains why it still doesn't work for
you?

Сообщение: Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?
Сообщение: Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?