Re: [BUGS] installation of older versions

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [BUGS] installation of older versions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Thu, 2017-01-19 at 14:30 +0200, Ron Ben wrote:
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/
> refers to:
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads#windows
>
> however I need to install 9.3.3
> I know that I can download the source code but it's hard work to install it.
>
> I just need to install it localy.
> Why do u remove the old installations?

Because we care about our users, and don't want them to install buggy versions.
9.3.3 has lots of security issues, data loss bugs and other bugs, and it is 3
years old. Please use 9.3.14, unless you have a very strong reason to use
9.3.3.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz